Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Almost on track...

I swear I'm getting ready to get back on track to real life. It has been a long extended baby moon at my house. Hard to do much of anything while this little one has captured all our hearts. She is the smiliest little thing - and anytime you smile at her you are sure to get one back at you. What is a mom to do, but spend hours then encouraging the smiles?

I'm blessed to have a fantastic friend to document Harper's early days. Brooke did another photo session of her at 2 months just before we left for spring break. (full post here). I don't know if it is the extremely talented photographer or my absolute bias for the model, but I LOVE love love these pics. Here are some to share...









Remember when I made this hat? She is posing in it here along with Dave's childhood bear Junior. So dang cute!


Back to work next week (Boo! - part time, but still Boo!). I actually end up being more productive domestically when I'm working part time outside the home. Odd, huh? Guess that is the chaos that is my (our) life! Plan to see some sewing or crafting posts soon...for now I'm back to cuddling.

2 comments:

Thudin said...

Can't wait to see Miss Haper again.
Bumpa

Thudin said...

Can't wait to see Miss Haper again.
Bumpa